About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mommy, a home educator, and domestic goddess, a sister, a daughter, a friend, a musician, a reader, a writer, and a lover of Jesus Christ.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Some Contemplations

The boys were in my cousins wedding last weekend. They looked so adorable and sweet. They did an awesome job and behaved themselves. I was so proud. We drove all day yesterday and made it home after midnight. Of course, now the boys and I are trying to get rested up before life continues like normal tomorrow. I am hoping to turn in early tonight.

And I have been thinking about the purpose of this blog. I am at a crossroads of what to do with it. On one hand I want to keep the people I care about updated with how we are doing and what is going on with us. But because it is not a private blog I am finding myself apprehensive to talke specifics and to post pics. I love blogs, all kinds of blogs, I love reading them and seeing the diversity of personalities and interests that they represent. I am just not sure what to do with mine. I know that I would feel a greater freedom to talk, share and be more intimate with what is going on with me and the family if I didn't have to worry about "creepies" stumbling upon it. And I think I am about at my limit of information overload. I know that I will probably get some hate mail by saying this but I am sooooooo over people sharing every little detail of their lives on the internet. What happened to face to face or even voice to voice (via phones) communcation? Just a thought.......

So, I am still not any closer to a resolution but now you all know what I am feeling. Be blessed!!

As a side note....my thoughts about people sharing on the internet is general and not about any particular person, blog, etc. Just so that is clear. Last time I made a comment like that I got phones calls wanting to know who I was upset at.....can you imagine???? hahaha

1 comment:

sofa said...

I've been 'private' and keep my blog pretty generic. I don't go into my biz like before...although some days I really wish I could.