About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mommy, a home educator, and domestic goddess, a sister, a daughter, a friend, a musician, a reader, a writer, and a lover of Jesus Christ.

Monday, August 30, 2010

It's a Monday...

Meltdown Monday is what I am gonna call it. I woke up tired. So did the boys. And now there are lots of bad attitudes and hollering and tears and crying.

And there isn't even any chocolate in the house, thanks to the mice, which are all gone now thank you very much. But not before I had to throw out everything in my pantry. On the bright side.....my pantry hasn't been this clean in years.

The good news? We are all healthy and I have the tremendous blessing of being the person at home everyday with them to witness such moments...haha

Is it bad that I am wanting to laugh right now at the behavior of my boys? They are yelling and being bossy and crying. I think I may be having a breakdown.....not really.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think laughing is a good thing. Keeps the breakdowns away and always a shocker for the kids.........they won't know what to think and may even join in laughing a bit at themselves?