About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mommy, a home educator, and domestic goddess, a sister, a daughter, a friend, a musician, a reader, a writer, and a lover of Jesus Christ.

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What?

So this morning I have some questions to throw out there.

Why is that everytime I am "Next Blogging" I end up with an endless stream of cycling blogs? I do not cycle, I haven't rode a bicycle since I was in college and I don't even own a bicycle. And yet, I keep running into multiple blogs about it. Hmm...

And why do my favorite jeans smell like they are on fire? I bought them about 5 months ago and no matter how many times I wash them they still smell like I have just run out of a burning building. I know it is the dye in them but come on...enough is enough. Any suggestions to de-odorize them?

Why do these political parties keep calling me? Even after I tell them that I do not live in the state they are running for office? Now they have started leaving voicemail messages....ugh! Hopefully they will stop once the elections are over.

Why does the mouse that is living in my house feel like he has a right to be here? And how does the disgusting vermin manage to keep avoiding the nice traps I keep leaving for him?

Why have I not heard about the flooding in Pakistan until today? The news report said that millions are homeless with the potential for almost a million more to lose their homes. The flooding has been going on for almost a month. The report stated that the world has been slow to offer aid. I wonder why? Maybe it is because the media and those behind it haven't been as up front with is as they could have been. Why is a tragedy in one part of the world given a telethon and 24/7 news coverage for months while others are all but ignored?

1 comment:

T.M. said...

Probably because Pakistan is a Muslim country and rumored to be harboring terrorists.