About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mommy, a home educator, and domestic goddess, a sister, a daughter, a friend, a musician, a reader, a writer, and a lover of Jesus Christ.

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Too Cute

This morning Sofa and her two beautiful children met me and the boys at my moms house to go swimming. I would take both of her kids home with me in a heartbeat. They are so adorable. I had a blast visiting and watching the kiddos interact. So, thanks Sofa for taking time out of your busy day to hang out with us.

Update.....Financial Peace University with Dave Ramsey is so worth the time. I am learning so much. Last night our session was about insurance. Who knew that I could be so confused about something like that? But I am seeing the light at the end of the tunnel and it is exciting. Hubby and I have been having our budget committee meetings and openly discussing our dreams and goals and how to achieve them. It is totally revamping our marriage, family and life. Yippee!!!

Some days I find myself about to write something that is going on with me and then realize that my blog is public and that anyone could be reading it. So I am contemplating whether to leave it public and continue with the anonymity or make it private. I find the anonymity liberating somedays but still would like to know who is reading it. And since I am NOT computer savvy, I am not sure how to do that.

Ok, here is something totally random.......I am fast losing my badges. You know, the badges that say "The Smart Sibling", "The Married Sibling", "The Sibling w/ Kids", and many more. I woke up thinking that both of my siblings are married with babies on the way so those badges and have trashed. Then it dawned on me that anytime I have question regarding anything to do with technology that I have to call my sister or brother. So there goes my most prized badge. But with parenthood fast approaching both of them, maybe I can reclaim my title one day. And before any of you think I am being serious about this at all.......I'm not. I am thrilled that I am finally at a place in my life that the badges that other people put on you don't matter. I was just being funny....(now that is a badge I have never owned in my famliy) LOL

I am feeling froggy today. Don't know why, but I LIKE it!!

3 comments:

KT said...

Plz learn everything DAve teaches and then YOU teach us, your fellow bloggers everything!!

Mrs. Sofa said...

Oh no, MANY thanks to you for getting us out of the house. I enjoyed spending time with you and the boys...I know my kids LOVED it(someone other than mommy to play with).
So much fun!

Uncommon Blonde said...

Well, I understand the worry about being so public with everything, however, from a selfish stand point - I don't want you to go private. When it's private, I can't check me feed reader for updates so I sometime miss things for days on the private blogs. You could put a code in yours for traffic and then see how many people read and what part of the country they are coming from ... that's what I have.