About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mommy, a home educator, and domestic goddess, a sister, a daughter, a friend, a musician, a reader, a writer, and a lover of Jesus Christ.

Friday, July 25, 2008

Ain't he sweet?

Today I am totally overcome with how much I love my hubby. I love him all the time but do you ever have a day that everything seems to be manified by about 1,00? Well, that is today. Nothing significant has happened. I am just feeling giddy about the man I have been married to for 8 years. And I love that I still feel that way. With so many people throwing in the towel when it comes to marriage, I am excited that we are still rolling along together. Not that there aren't "those" days, but we are learning to work through them. So, I thought I would list what I love about him. If this sounds like a repeat of a previous post, sorry, you can stop reading. BUt I want to have this written down for myself.

1. I love the he loves the Lord.
2. I love that he spends time with the Lord daily,
3. I love that he teaches our sons about the Lord.
4. I love that we attend church together and that we are able to worship the Lord together.
5. I love that we work together as partners, not two individuals that happen to live in the same house.
6. I love that he is the father to my children.
7. I love that he is a hard-worker and takes caring of us very seriously.
8. I love his beautiful blue eyes.
9. I love that he still loves me after all this time.
10. I love that he still thinks I am beautiful.
11. I love that he lets me steal all of the covers. ;)
12. I love that he is compassionate and giving.
13. I love that he is my opposite (ok, not all the time do I love it)
14. I love that he is a tidy, clean person (makes me job easier)
15. I love that I still feel such love and affection for him.


****note**** Has anyone else noticed that the font and color choices for posts have dissapeared?

2 comments:

Mrs. Sofa said...

it's a wonderful feeling to be loved by a great man!!

Anonymous said...

That is very sweet.