About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mommy, a home educator, and domestic goddess, a sister, a daughter, a friend, a musician, a reader, a writer, and a lover of Jesus Christ.

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Needin some chocolate!

Just got done eating lunch with the kiddos. And I am so wanting some chocolate right now. I did not buy anything sweet at the store last time ( you know to help me eat healthier) but I am about to go nuts. What really sounds great is a Brownie with Buttercream icing from The Cake Shop. Maybe if I think about it hard enough, I can imagine eating it. Nope, not working.

4 comments:

Aelon said...

When I was preggo, I used to dream of ways my mom might be able to send me something, anything from the Cake Shop...they have the best everything!

PraiseJunky said...

So good! I wish I could bake like that.

Uncommon Blonde said...

I just made chocolate cupcakes ... yummy!

Anonymous said...

Now why did I have to get on here and read about chocolate when I have none in my house.