About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mommy, a home educator, and domestic goddess, a sister, a daughter, a friend, a musician, a reader, a writer, and a lover of Jesus Christ.

Friday, January 4, 2008

An explanation

Ok, it has come to my attention that my alter-ego "Praise Junky" is somewhat misleading. To me, it makes perfect sense. I love to praise the Lord and therefore am a junky ("junkie" was taken). But apparently some think that it means that I love to get compliments and thrive on praise from others. While an occasional compliment is nice I am not one to seek them out. In actuality I usually don't feel comfortable with others praise. But that is a totally different blog.
SOOOO, I hope that clears it up for you.

4 comments:

Uncommon Blonde said...

LOL. I knew what you meant, the other explanation never occured to me but it's funny when you point it out :)

T.M. said...

Ditto what she said and now I'm laughing!

Anonymous said...

the other would never have occured to me in a million years LOL
s

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you cleared that up, because I personally thought you just thrived for attention...just kidding! I'm with the others, I never would have thought about that.