About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mommy, a home educator, and domestic goddess, a sister, a daughter, a friend, a musician, a reader, a writer, and a lover of Jesus Christ.

Monday, December 10, 2007

Monday

Well, the birthday party for my youngest gentleman was great. The cake was fabulous, the time with family and friends was wonderful and my little guy could not have been any better. He dug right into the cake. I didn't know he could move so fast.


I am searching for some clever anecdotes or funny stories but its just not happening tonight. To be honest, I feel a little confused. Some of my favorite people in the whole world are hurting right now and it is tearing my heart out. And on top of that I am missing my sister so much that don't know what to do. She has been gone for 11 years now. It doesn't seem possible that it has been that long. The anniversary of her passing was the day before my little guys birthday. That day is also my brother wedding anniversary. So alot of stuff going on. And it hit my like a ton of bricks on Saturday that she never got to meet my two little boys. Sorry....I am not trying to be depressing. Then I heard some sad news today from my brother and sister-in-law. I don't want to publish their business but I am so confused. I know that God is all powerful, all knowing, all loving. I just pray that God will wrap them up in His arms. And to risk sounding selfish, I guess I want to fall into His arms tonight too. I am feeling a little disconnected right now. My husband and I left our church about a month ago. I have been at that church since I was in the 8th grade. So half my life. I went to school there until I graduated. And I worked there too. I had been the praise and worship leader for the last several years. I loved it. But things have been changing. My hubby and I have been praying for months about our place there. And last month God released both of us. So we met with the pastor and left. I have a peace about that decision but I feel adrift. We haven't found a new church home yet so please pray for us. I know that God has a plan for our family and I want to be in the center of His will. I would just like to know what His will is for us. So, to put a period on this rambling blog..........I need prayer tonight......and so do so many others. Thanks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You and your family are in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

i am praying for you and your family, I am so sorry that you all are having to walk through this.

Uncommon Blonde said...

I'm a couple of days late but still going to pray! Things will get better but it's always hard to see that when you're in a valley.