About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mommy, a home educator, and domestic goddess, a sister, a daughter, a friend, a musician, a reader, a writer, and a lover of Jesus Christ.

Monday, September 24, 2012

To Give Thanks

29 *for time with my hubby (even if he is bedridden with a angry back)
30 *healing - so thankful that the healing has begun and he is getting better
31 *for beautiful weather - loving these wonderfully pleasant temperatures
32 *for paper towels
33 *for my washer & dryer - oh so thankful
34 *for the ability to find out what I need to know with my fingertips
35 *for the unsurpassing greatness of the goodness of my God
36 *for listening to my boys sing a song to my husband and making his heart melt
37 *for brilliant authors that can intertwine a story with Biblical truth into a book that teaches and encourages as well as entertains
38 *for spellcheck - just saying
39 *for no-bake cookies....my new favorite
40 *for a week with my sweet nephew - what a treasure it was to have him
41 *for new beginnings and second chances
42 *for memories
43 *for hope of the future
44*for the gift of today
45 * my sweet boys and their love for each other

No comments: