About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mommy, a home educator, and domestic goddess, a sister, a daughter, a friend, a musician, a reader, a writer, and a lover of Jesus Christ.

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Thanks

To Give Thanks

11 *for my home and the comfort it brings
12 *for family that shares history
13 *for the new dress I bought Friday :)
14 *for Pandora that play praise & worship music all day long
15 *for my church and church family
16 *for Beth Moore and the joy with with she teaches
17 *for the fact that the Word of God is always relevant and applicable to what I am dealing with today
18 *for electricity
19 *for my flat iron
20 *for the smell of onions cooking.....yummo
21 *for the laughter of my children
22 *for the curiosity of my children
23 *for the love of my children
24 *for quiet time with my hubby
25 *for long talks with my hubby
26 *for friends, new and life-long
27 *for chocolate
28 *for the fact that I can approach my Heavenly Father anytime.

1 comment:

lam324 said...

Always great to be thankful. I'm thankful for you ;)