About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mommy, a home educator, and domestic goddess, a sister, a daughter, a friend, a musician, a reader, a writer, and a lover of Jesus Christ.

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Oh Give Thanks!

46 for rain that waters the ground and smells amazing!
47 for berries to put in my smoothie
48 for leggings that let me wear all the "too short dresses" out there
49 for church family
50 for watching my son sing with the other kids in church....so blessed!!
51 for quiet time
52 for still being able to learn and sometimes retain what I learn
53 for the Country Dollar and all of its wonderful jewelry deals
54 for the love that my hubby and I still share after 12 years of marriage
55 for the faithfulness of my God that walked hubby & I through 12 years of adjusting and learning what it means to truly love someone
56 for forgiveness
57 for restoration
58 for the promises of God
59 for the joy of the Lord
60 for the mercy & grace of my God

No comments: