About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mommy, a home educator, and domestic goddess, a sister, a daughter, a friend, a musician, a reader, a writer, and a lover of Jesus Christ.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Amber Waves of Grain


Hello from the great state of Kansas!!!

It has been 2 weeks since we arrived with a huge 26 foot truck pulling another U-Haul. So now there are 8 more residence of Kansas.

It has been a smooth transition and we are enjoying our new homeplace.

The boys have been busy exploring and checking out all the parks. And riding their bikes on our paved driveway......they are ecstatic about it.....haha

We are trying to play catch up with our schoolwork and finish up the year. My sweet little man is doing so well with his schooling!!

Hubby is loving his job! But the highlight was Sunday evening when he was able to lead a young man he works with to the Lord. What a blessing!!! Hubby is so excited! I am so proud of him and so inspired by what He is allowing God to do in him and through him.

I want to thank everyone who has been praying for us over the last 6 months. They have been felt and I know have made a huge difference in this new journey for our family. I never imagined I could feel this measure of peace about moving to an entirely new town 1,200 miles away from our home.

Our home is still for sale and we would appreciate prayers for a quick sell. We know God is working it out and will be faithful to complete the work He began.....just anxious to see it come to pass.....you know me and patience...lol

I will take some pics and post them soon. Trying to decide how anonymous I want to be with this blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update. So happy that all is going well and that Trey is being used so mightely. You are a blessed family!