About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mommy, a home educator, and domestic goddess, a sister, a daughter, a friend, a musician, a reader, a writer, and a lover of Jesus Christ.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wanna see into my house?



Okay, so I know this might be a little too silly for you more refined folks but I love this movie!!! My hubby and I fell in love while watching this movie almost 17 years ago so it holds a special place in my heart. Today I feel like the hitchiker that gets bamboozled by the idiots driving a sheepdog, even down to the scene where he is about to pull his gun. Pay special attention to the slapping past him and the most annoying sound in the world.....yep, that is my house today. Just watching that made my day brighter and better. Is that sad?

1 comment:

Learning 4 Life said...

I LOVE that movie no matter how incredibly lame it may be :-)