About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mommy, a home educator, and domestic goddess, a sister, a daughter, a friend, a musician, a reader, a writer, and a lover of Jesus Christ.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A New Thing

I have already posted about some of the new things that are going on with me...pedicures, homeschooling, babysitting, etc. But the latest developement is in the area of my husbands job and where his next one will be. We have been looking at positions from here to Nebraska and have been offered a few. Right now we are seeking the Lord and asking Him where He wants us to go. And if in fact he wants us to move somewhere else. We are open to whatever the Lord has planned but a serious discussion with hubby last night got my anxieties and insecurities ruffled. I know that the Lord has a plan and a purpose for our family. And this past week He has been speaking to me about the fact that whatever that plan is will not just affect me, hubby and our sons but many more around us. He will not send us somewhere that He does not have a greater purpose than just providing us with a different home and an increase in pay. This is really all about allowing God to work in us and through us to minister for Him. Wherever we end up I know that it will stretch us out of our comfort zones and put us into a position of leaning completely on Him (something that is already going on). I want to be a part of what He is doing and I am excited about what is to come.

I promise I will try to post a fun post soon. This is just what is going on with us at the moment.

No comments: