About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mommy, a home educator, and domestic goddess, a sister, a daughter, a friend, a musician, a reader, a writer, and a lover of Jesus Christ.

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

More Blog Fun

So I promised some more info about my other fave blogs.

Sevenchicks - This blog is a collaboration of 7 ladies or chicks as they call themselves. I had the pleasure of going to high school with planner, and met bossy through her. I also met singer and social when their hubbies played basketball at my high school. Of course they weren't married back then. However I have not met sassy, photo or baby chicks. But I feel like I know them from their funny and entertaining blog. It is a mix of all things that would ever relate to life in Christ, life with hubby, life with kids, life with work, etc....... A must read.

Mrs. Sofa - Also a high school buddy. My sister and her sister were and still are best buds. So we know each other more because of that. But I enjoy reading about her family and the funny things her kids do. Reading her blog always makes me laugh and lets me know that there are other mommies out there that are dealing with the same stuff I am. Her oldest is apparently part monkey just like my youngest. And they both love Curious George. Hey...I wonder if that is where the monkey love started?

Beginning Again - Another high school buddy. Well, maybe not high school because I am pretty sure I had graduated before she entered high school. Anyway, another good friend of my sister. I have watched her grow up and become a lovely young lady, a wife and now a mommy. I must say that her blog over the past year has made me laugh and cry. She has been through alot the past year and I am glad that I have gotten to read along.

Baby Drama by Baby Mama - Yet another high school friend. She is also the wife of a military man. And a new mommy. It has been interesting to read about all of the changes she and her family have gone through lately as well. I am very glad to have gotten back in touch with her.

Learning For Life - Okay, I have known her the longest. We went to church together back when I was in elementary school. She is an amazing woman of God. She has a beautiful family and I enjoy reading about their life together.

***sidenote*** I just had to go get my youngest off the top of the dresser. He had opened up the drawers and used them as steps. Yikes!!!!

3 comments:

Uncommon Blonde said...

Hi - my sister said she saw you last weekend. She thought your boys were twins ;)

Aelon said...

Thanks for the shout out. I feel like a slacker lately with my blogging but I haven't been home long enough to do anything. Maybe it will calm down after the Holidays. Hope you and your family have a great Christmas.

Mrs. Sofa said...

I've thought about banning Curious George - thinking that the TV was influencing such 'curious' behavior from my son ;)
It's still his favorite show!