About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mommy, a home educator, and domestic goddess, a sister, a daughter, a friend, a musician, a reader, a writer, and a lover of Jesus Christ.

Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas List

Well, I was going make a sarcastic list of what I want for Christmas but then decided that it wasn't all that beneficial. So I decided to make a list of the 25 things I am thankful for.

1. the Lord Jesus Christ, He is truly the reason we are able to celebrate this wonderful time. In Him I find everything I need.
2. my hubby and everything that makes him, him
3. My sweet 4 year old - I learn something new everyday thanks to him
4. My precocious 2 year old - I am able to run off all of the holiday treats because of him.
5. My wonderful sister & best friend. Enough said.
6. My amazing brother. If you are fortunate to know him, you understand.
7. My Father.
8. My Mother & other best friend.
9. My Mother in Law
10. My sister in law Christy
11. My brother in law Richard
12. My sister in law Sarah
13. My nephew Bryten
14. My nephew Isaak
15. My other best friend Leigh Ann
16. All of my other great friends
17. My extended family
18. My church family
19. My home
20. My hubbys job and the provision the Lord provides through it
21. The Bible
22. The ability to read
23. The freedom to read
24. The freedom to worship Jesus Christ openly
25. For another year and the hope that the new one coming up will be the best year I have ever lived.

No comments: