About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mommy, a home educator, and domestic goddess, a sister, a daughter, a friend, a musician, a reader, a writer, and a lover of Jesus Christ.

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Happy New Year!!

Things have finally begun to calm down around here. But I wouldn't have traded the craziness of last week for anything. It was so nice to spend time with family and friends. But I must say the highlight was spending Christmas Eve with my brother and sister and their families. It was wonderful to see them as parents and to fully realize this new chapter of our lives and family. All 4 of the grandsons were great. And it was thrilling to spend time with the two sweet nephews. They are growing so fast. It almost makes me sad that I am finished having children. But the Lord knows best, right?

My brother has decided to add photographer to his lengthy list of achievements (and I always thought I was the overachiever....LOL) so I will upload some pics in the next day or so. He really does great work. And the fact that he is a graphic designer doesn't hurt. I teased him about having him take our family photos and editing the photo to give me a little makeover. haha

Some of the family are coming over tomorrow night to bring in the New Year. Looking forward to it. To everyone else out there reading......

Thank you for your prayers over the last year. They have meant so much. Please don't stop.

Thank you for letting me be a spectator of sorts to your lives. I have enjoyed reading about all of them.

Thanks for a great year and I pray blessings, peace, new opportunities and the favor of the Lord be on all of you as you enter this new year.

1 comment:

KT said...

HAPPY NEW YR TO YOU AND YOUR BEAUTIFUL FAMILY!!!!
You've been an inspiration to me over the past yr reading your blog! THANKS FOR YOUR REMINDERS ON PUTTING GOD FIRST!