About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mommy, a home educator, and domestic goddess, a sister, a daughter, a friend, a musician, a reader, a writer, and a lover of Jesus Christ.

Monday, June 13, 2011

I Choose

Today I choose to not let my feeling dictate my day.
Today I choose to dwell on the blessings in my life and not the lack.
Today I choose to order my home so it brings peace and not chaos.
Today I choose to lean into the arms of my Heavenly Father and let Him love on me without trying to wriggle away.
Today I choose to believe that things can be different.
Today I choose to think the things that change the attitude that becomes the habit that changes my life forever.
Today I choose to choose. I will not let circumstance decide my life for me. I will not let my feelings decide my life for me. I will exercise the free will God gave me to choose to be different. As long as there is breathe in my body there is hope (totally stole that quote from a commercial in Florida).
I choose to worship even if it is only words pouring from my mouth at first.
I choose to let my Spirit be in charge today and not my flesh.
I choose.

1 comment:

Fearfully. Wonderfully. said...

Good post today!!!! :)

working on this one today:

"Today I choose to order my home so it brings peace and not chaos."

Love you.