About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mommy, a home educator, and domestic goddess, a sister, a daughter, a friend, a musician, a reader, a writer, and a lover of Jesus Christ.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

10 Random Thoughts or Things

Things have been a little deep around here on the blog so I thought I would try to lighten it up. So here is a list of 10 random things you might or might not want to know about me.

1. I have a serious obsession with Fudge Rounds and Cosmic Brownies.

2. My waistline seems to have gone on a vacation (see #1)

3. Kansas wind has transitioned in my mind from "so annoying" to a level of awesomeness I cannot describe. Perhaps it is the 100+ degree temps we are having. But wind is a girls best friend on days like that.

4. I do NOT miss humidity at all!!!

5. Took a walk with my little guys yesterday. They were on bikes.....I heard screaming and apparently they were being chased by a fox (their story, not mine) and while I was concerned, it was all I could do to not laugh at them. Sure the fox ran away from all that drama quickly.

6. They have a great school here. But I love homeschooling and so do my boys. So am praying once again about what is the best for our family. So many people with opinions ( and strange looks...haha)

7. Have you ever decorated your home exactly the way you want it only to wake up one morning and wonder what in the world you have been thinking? I have.

8. Am seriously about to invest some major moolah into some awesome undergarments. Perky is a distant memory.....and hubby says "no" to surgery. Victoria Secret here I come.

9. Did you know that there are some towns that only have 2 days a month that you can get a drivers license? I didn't know that either......but I do now. 14 days to go.....

10. Having your 4 & 6 years olds climb up in your lap and say " I Love You Momma" is the best thing EVER!




Happy Wednesday!!

3 comments:

Kaylor said...

I have been told the VS Bombshell is AMAZING! looks like you had work done without spending the money! Love the random posts, always entertaining to me!

lam324 said...

Love it! So much so, I think I may join in on the fun! Later. ADORE, the pictures of lil' man 1 & 2! I can NOT stop looking at how much older lil' man 1 looks!!!

Mrs. Sofa said...

I laughed at the VS post. I tried on one of their swimsuits and felt like I just got off the operating table ;) I have to invest in that area too, but because mine keep getting smaller :(