About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mommy, a home educator, and domestic goddess, a sister, a daughter, a friend, a musician, a reader, a writer, and a lover of Jesus Christ.

Monday, March 28, 2011

The Countdown Has Begun

So alot of things are packed, we have our house for sale, we have a place to live in Kansas, things are working out and the move is getting closer everyday.

This past week has been an exercise in patience and faith. My kiddos have been sick with Strep and ear infection (thank the Lord they are much better) and my hubbys truck needed a new clutch put in. So thankful that it decided to go out while he was just a few miles up the road instead of on the interstate while pulling a U-haul in the middle of nowhere. It is the small things that make me happy...haha. The Lord has provided a clutch and a sweet man to help my hubby install it. I am finding that I am at a loss of what to blog about because so much of what is consuming my time these days is only interesting to me.

I hope to have alot of wonderful news to share in the coming weeks.

Making bread and it is time to punch down, reknead and separate into loaves. Gotta go. Oh, thanks Tara M for the recipe! My family loves it.

1 comment:

T.M. said...

Yay! We will still make that occasionally. :) I love read about your move but then we are some of those crazy people who have learned to like moving around!