About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mommy, a home educator, and domestic goddess, a sister, a daughter, a friend, a musician, a reader, a writer, and a lover of Jesus Christ.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Moving

Hubby and I had a nice trip last week. It was a tough trip but very productive. We met with 3 different farmers and drove around the farms and the towns. All 3 of them are Christian men and had very nice operations. But after visiting all 3 we felt a tremendous peace about 1 in particular. We have done alot of praying and talking and my hubby has accepted a position in Kansas. We are very excited!!! We have begun packing and our realtor is coming by in the morning to get everything started so we can sell our house. There is so much to do but the Lord is our strength and our joy and the peace I am experiencing right now confirms that this is the right thing for our family. Thank you to all who have been praying for us. I ask that you continue as we sell our home and make the move to Kansas. This is a tremendous opportunity for my sweet husband and our family. SO blessed!!!

Gonna go to bed. I am tired from all the decluttering, packing and cleaning from this week. I had no idea we had so much "stuff".

1 comment:

T.M. said...

Congratulations! I pray that everything goes smoothly with the sale of the house and your move. Exciting times!
On a side note, with one friend moving to Boston this summer and you leaving, I pretty much have no friends left in the Tally area! Wow - crazy!