About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mommy, a home educator, and domestic goddess, a sister, a daughter, a friend, a musician, a reader, a writer, and a lover of Jesus Christ.

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Today

Started working out again. It went alright. I didn't pass out so that is always a good sign. Then I took the boys outside to jump on their new trampoline. They enjoyed it for a few minutes. I think I have more fun on it than they do.

Pierce didn't get a nap yesterday so that means that he is g-r-u-m-p-y today. So much fun for his mama. Can't wait until he takes a nap.

Hopefully we can go outside later this afternoon so they can play in their little pool. But it has been so dog-gone hot. So we will see.

Poor little guys inherited super fair skin from both of their parents. They are already sporting a sunburn from the other day. Note to their mama.....buy stock on sunscreen and remember to put it on them. Another note to their mama.....remember to put some on yourself. That is right....I am burned too.

I realize that I have not been posting much but to be honest I wouldn't even know where to begin. There has been so much drama going on that it makes my head spin. And anything I would attempt to blog about it relation to any of that would probably be venom and portray a side of me that is not pretty at all. So I will leave it at this. Please be praying for my family. We are all tired. I need Gods strength to keep me going. Thanks!

5 comments:

Heather Suber said...

Good Luck with the working out! I am trying to get more consistant with it too. I am glad you posted today! You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. So, you had a good trip to OK? I would love to see some pictures! :) It is hot here in Atlanta today...I am sure it is almost unbearable there! Stay cool!

T.M. said...

Good for you, working out. It will relieve some of your stress. Can't wait to be settled about back to working off my fat belly. :)
Love you.

L. said...

good for you for working out...I hate working out.
-Lauriel

Uncommon Blonde said...

I hate drama! Praying for you guys :) and don't forget the sunscreen ...

KT said...

Goodluck with working out! I wish I would stick to working out longer than 5days!
I love your family and will defin keep praying for you guys.
I know u prob have someone, but if you ever need to chat I will always listen