About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mommy, a home educator, and domestic goddess, a sister, a daughter, a friend, a musician, a reader, a writer, and a lover of Jesus Christ.

Friday, May 29, 2009

Southern Shower Time

The boys & I went outside this afternoon to look around my new workshop. (Yeah, many posts about that coming soon) Afterwards I decided to water the vegetables in our garden. The boys couldn't resist the water so we all played in the water hose. Brought back memories of my youth. It started to thunder (go figure) so it was time to come inside. I wasn't wanting to do bathtime so early so I went inside and got some body wash and let them shower themselves on the deck. It was hilarious!!! Little naked boys covered in soapy suds chasing each other with the water hose. The thunder grew worse so it was time to rinse and come inside. My camera is dead so no pics but just had to share my moment today that brought a smile to me face. Gotta love those little boys!!! Even when they are driving me crazy. Lets you know that you are alive, right? So thankful and grateful to be their mommy!

PS. If you haven't heard about Pandora, check it out. It is my new favorite website. My brother Amick told me about it.
www.pandora.com

1 comment:

Mrs. Sofa said...

love Pandora!! My hubby turned me on to it.