About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mommy, a home educator, and domestic goddess, a sister, a daughter, a friend, a musician, a reader, a writer, and a lover of Jesus Christ.

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Some Updates

Well, Isaak is finally here. You can read more detailed info on his mommys blog.
www.babycutler.blogspot.com

He is beautiful and I feel so blessed to have been able to be there for his birth. My children, of course, tested the limits of acceptable public behavior, but they were great for the most part. I have spent the better part of the morning trying to get my computer to recognize my camera so I could post some pics of Isaak but its just not happening today. So I am taking that as a sign that his mommy & daddy should be the one to introduce him to the world. So to all that are waiting.....you won't be dissapointed. He is perfect. Thank you to all that have been praying for them. God certainly had/has his hand on them.

I have other stuff in the ole noggin this morning but I am just too tired to type it all out. So maybe tomorrow.

2 comments:

T.M. said...

I just saw the pictures! What a good looking baby! :D
Wow I can just imagine how your parents are feeling now - FOUR grandsons - that is so awesome!!

Uncommon Blonde said...

Yea!! Congratulations to your whole family!