About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mommy, a home educator, and domestic goddess, a sister, a daughter, a friend, a musician, a reader, a writer, and a lover of Jesus Christ.

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Not Sure

I am trying to decide about whether I should keep the blog or not. While at times it has been a fun and interesting past-time, I am just not seeing it that way right now. I LOVE reading everyone else's blogs but lately I don't really have anything that bears sharing with the world. I have been dealing with some stuff and don't really want to air it out for anyone to read about. And I don't know if anyone reads it anymore anyway. So until I decide I will keep it up but will write out my thoughts in a journal instead. So Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas to everyone out there. And congrats to all of the new mommies.

And please continue to keep me and my family in your prayers. Thanks!

No comments: