About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mommy, a home educator, and domestic goddess, a sister, a daughter, a friend, a musician, a reader, a writer, and a lover of Jesus Christ.

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Still waiting.........

on my first nephew to be born. We thought that he was coming on Friday but we were wrong. So, the waiting game continues. I have never been on this end of it before. I must say that it is different than being the preggo. Regardless, I cannot wait to get my hands on the little guy. Both of my boys are getting bigger and rowdy, as boys tend to do. So to be able to hold a precious baby again will be wonderful. It will also be wonderful to give him back to his momma when he is crying and hungry, knowing that I won't be the one up in the middle of the night. Just kidding. I loved it! Such blessings from above.

So, I was thinging about any other updates and to be honest there aren't really any, at least not that I want to put out into cyberspace.

My husbands sister is coming into town this next week. It will be great to see her. She has been gone for quite a while living out her dreams out West and will be visiting us. We are all excited.

My house is quiet at the moment. All 3 of my fellas (hubby & boys) are napping. Which leaves me a little quiet time. I should go take advantage of it.

Ciao!

2 comments:

T.M. said...

Hey! I'm glad you updated on your sister, I was going to ask. I thought the due date was around this week and she randomly popped into my mind earlier. I can't imagine what it must be like to be due in Aug. so it I hope he comes soon.

KT said...

I can't wait to get the call on Mal! I can't wait to squeeze him either!
Glad you got some quiet time!