About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mommy, a home educator, and domestic goddess, a sister, a daughter, a friend, a musician, a reader, a writer, and a lover of Jesus Christ.

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Bryten Charles McClure

is finally here!!!! So exciting! My sister went into labor Tuesady night and gave birth to a beautiful baby boy at 8:08 Wednesday morning. He weighs 7lbs 6oz. He is so sweet! Thank you to all that have been praying for them. I am uploading photos right now and will post some pics as soon as I get them loaded.

5 comments:

Uncommon Blonde said...

Yeah!! Congratulations Aunt K. Looking forward to seeing the pics

Mrs. Sofa said...

How wonderful!! Can't wait to see pics!

Anonymous said...

Give precious Bryten a hug from me.

KT said...

YAY YAY YAY!! I love the name!! I am so excited for the whole fam :)

Cy's momma said...

Congrats Aunt Kiki hes adorable. How are you and your family doing ?