About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mommy, a home educator, and domestic goddess, a sister, a daughter, a friend, a musician, a reader, a writer, and a lover of Jesus Christ.

Monday, June 2, 2008

What a weekend....

My hubby and I went to the beach to celebrate our anniverary this past weekend. It was so nice to spend some time with just him. To just relax without someone needing a diaper change or feeling like a human jungle gym. It was much needed and totally appreciated. My M-I-L watched the boys and they had a great time. It is so nice to have family near by to help out with the kiddos. And before I get hate mail.....yes, I know how lucky I am and yes, I am soooooo grateful.

Well, we got back home only to find out that our drinking water had been contaminated and we were put on a "do not use unless you boil it" order. So fun, fun, fun. They had it treated yesterday but we still aren't drinking it since it smells like bleach. Oh the joys of living in the boondocks.

My computer has been a little tempermental lately but I will post pics of our trip to the beach, my hair and the necklace soon.

I guess that is it for now. Have a good week everyone.

2 comments:

T.M. said...

Oh yikes! I wonder what's wrong with your water. What a pain. Glad you had a good time at the beach!!

KT said...

glad you had a great time! You DESERVE IT :)