About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mommy, a home educator, and domestic goddess, a sister, a daughter, a friend, a musician, a reader, a writer, and a lover of Jesus Christ.

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Am I home or at the pool?

So I walked into our house this morning and it smells like a pool. I guess all of the chlorine they used to treat the well has taken up residence in our house. I am glad that the water is better.....at least I hope it is, but the smell is irritating. I mean at least it isn't a septic smell, right?

I feel like I have been on vacation at my parets house for the past week and a half. There is nothing like being at home. However, my boys are a little rotten from all of the extra attention. But that is okay.

My sister and I pulled out some old home movies last night. I had forgotten what a camera hog I was. If there was a camera anywhere, you could see me either front in center or sneaking in the background. It was quite humorous to watch. My oldest is more like me than I thought. hahaha

My husband are I going through Financial Peace University with Dave Ramsey at our church. It is going great so far. I am learning alot and working on putting it into practice. And I think Dave Ramsey is hilarious too.

Well, summer is here and even though things have been kinda weird the last few weeks, I have a lull in blogging material. Maybe it is from too much sun exposure while at the pool. I have been enjoying alot of that.

3 comments:

KT said...

JESSE AND I LOVE DAVE!! We haven't taken the class but we are working on his plan! YAY! We have to get together and chat!
Hey, did you get my email about your sis?
Glad your HOME!!

Uncommon Blonde said...

I'm jealous, I've been wanting to take one of Dave's seminars ... and lounge by the pool :)

Anonymous said...

You won't see too many swimming pools around here. That sounds good right about now. Glad you're back!