About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mommy, a home educator, and domestic goddess, a sister, a daughter, a friend, a musician, a reader, a writer, and a lover of Jesus Christ.

Monday, June 16, 2008

The things we have to pack.....

when we decide to go on a long road trip with small children. My mom, sister, my two boys & I are taking a trip to visit the grandparetns in Oklahoma again. We are leaving before the sun gets up in the morning. So today I am washing clothes, packing and trying to make sure everything in the house is done so my hubby doesn't have to do anything while I am gone. I guess it time to pull out the portable DVD player that I bought myself for Christmas. That always makes the trip seem a little shorter with the kids.

Anyway, I will be out of the blogosphere for a little over a week. Please pray for a safe trip for us. Thanks!!!! I am sure I will have alot of funny stuff to blog about when I get back. Our road trips should be on a reality TV show. So here is to 18 hours straight in a vehicle with a 1 year old, a three year old and a 7 month pregnant lady. It is going to be great!!!!!Cant wait!!!

7 comments:

KT said...

FUN!!! Drive Safe! :)

Aelon said...

I can feel your pain. We made the 13 hour drive quite frequently from Virginia to Florida with Reis being under 6 months and a chihuahua. Glad I don't have to do it again. Hope you have a safe trip!!!

T.M. said...

Safe travels!

Shell said...

Have a good trip!!

crazymommyofthree said...

Tell the fam I said "HEY!!" and tell the preggo not to drink alot of fluids or you guys will be stopping at every exit!! ;)P

Shell said...

NO make sure she drinks alot of fluids or she may start contracting. It happened to me with the first one. Ya'll are going to have to stop for the boys to pee.

KT said...

aren't you back yet!?