About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mommy, a home educator, and domestic goddess, a sister, a daughter, a friend, a musician, a reader, a writer, and a lover of Jesus Christ.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Ooooo, that smell......

My nose is being offended greatly by the kitchen trash can right now. I think it might actually be affecting my brain functions. I could get up and take it out but it is raining outside and I am in my PJ's, so.....yeah I'm not gonna do that.

A few months ago we "temporarily" set up our computer in the living room on top of a vintage sewing machine in front of a bookcase. It was only supposed to sit there until we tested everything and found it a new home elsewhere in the house AWAY from the trash can. But I haven't done that yet. I will add it to my ever growing "to-do list".

Hubby & I have a very promising lead on a job. It would require relocating 1,000 miles away and leaving our home here. I am processing that right now. Every day brings a new emotion and flood of thoughts. On one hand I am so excited and looking to the future of what God has in store. On the other hand I am feeling nervous and sad at the thought of leaving here. Plus moving would present a really long list of "to-do's". So I am pushing through and just seeking the Lord for His strength, wisdom and joy.

On a completely unrelated topic. Has anyone else seen the show "Wipeout"? I love that show. And I would love to be on it. An absurd obstacle course for adults? Sign me up!!! Anyone want to join me?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you the Wipeout thing...and wow 1,000 miles:) Prayers for you:)

Chrissy said...

Good luck!! Hubby and I just made a major move ourselves to a place where we knew no one... but God has been showing us things we never would have known had we stayed put. Sometimes in life a shift is needed in order to see things from a new perspective. Blessings!