About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mommy, a home educator, and domestic goddess, a sister, a daughter, a friend, a musician, a reader, a writer, and a lover of Jesus Christ.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

All Dressed Up With No Place To Go

This afternoon a flurry of activity took over my house. My sweet little man ran around looking for, then found his baseball pants, baseball shirt, cleats, baseball hat and glove. He put them all on and was soooooooooo excited to go to his first T-ball game. And wouldn't you know it? It was totally rained out (after we got there, of course). The kids were all so dissapointed that it was pitiful. We will try again in a couple days.

In other news....... Plans for the Anniversary/Vow Renewal has begun. And I am in a confused state about it. It is not going to be a big affair. Just friends and family. And while I want them all to come I am wanting to serve cake, mints, nuts and beverages. Is that wrong of me? I don't really think it is neccessary to serve a meal or finger food if it is going to be evening (7:00pm) What do you guys think?

I have been inspired lately to do alot of little projects in the house. Some are getting done while others aren't.

I am so ready to be back on a schedule. This bathroom/ vehicle drama has had me all disorganized.

I need to stop this post before it gets any more boring than it is already....yawn

3 comments:

T.M. said...

I say it's your party, you do what you want to! :)

Celia said...

My wedding was so small... that's all we did anyway. I definitely think that's fine for a vow renewal!!! Do what you want, it's YOUR day (again)!! :)

Mrs. Sofa said...

that's sounds perfect.
dawson walked around in his soccer uniform for at least two days after getting it :)