About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mommy, a home educator, and domestic goddess, a sister, a daughter, a friend, a musician, a reader, a writer, and a lover of Jesus Christ.

Sunday, June 21, 2015

Musings

I am currently on a journey. A journey that is long overdue. An uncomfortable journey. An exciting journey. Terrifying, yet peaceful. 

I am on a journey to surrender. Surrendering to my Savior. I am learning to trust, to let go. I am not there yet, but I have taken the first step. And I am completely fine if no one ever reads this. But I need a place to put down my thoughts, a place where I can attempt to be honest and transparent with myself and God. I am an external processor. Yes, I am the lady at the grocery store who talks to herself. It helps me. Helps to talk it out, write I out, reread it a week later and see where I may have been wrong in my thinking. I want to chronicle this journey so I can see the progress made, remind myself of prayers answered, and publicly declare my love for Jesus. 

So if you don't want to take this ride, that's ok. Click over to the next blog. I won't be offended. I'm not writing it for you. But your welcome to come along if you like. 


No comments: