About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mommy, a home educator, and domestic goddess, a sister, a daughter, a friend, a musician, a reader, a writer, and a lover of Jesus Christ.

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Top Five

Wow! So much has happened since I blogged last that I don't even know where to start. So first things first. How about a Top Five post....

1. A year ago we picked up and moved 1,200 to a new state, town, job, church and people.  It was quite the adventure and I wouldn't trade the experience for anything. We met some wonderful people and made some great friends. Our family saw parts of the country that were foreign and odd to us but it was beautiful. We got to expereince tornado sirens...didn't realize how loud they were. We were able to join a phenomenal homeschool group and learned alot. Glad we went!

2. Meanwhile our house in the South stayed empty and didnt sell. I join a large portion of the American population with a huge sigh of frustration.

3.Hubbys job was not what he had expected and we started missing our home, our friends, our church and the humidity and heat of the South. So after much praying and seeking we packed up yet again and moved 1,200 miles back home. Moved back into our house and its familiar surroundings. I had never been so happy to see trees and grass and also have a repreieve from the constatnt winds of Kansas. Yes, I am a fan of "the light breeze"..hahaha  We miss the folks we met in Kansas but are very glad to be back home.

4.My hubby is a homebody so the fact that he moved away from the South at all is a miracle. I feel so blessed to have had the experience we did. Our family will remember the last year fondly.

5. Sooooo, we are back and getting back into our groove. We finally got a computer to replace the one that was blown up last year so I will be blogging again......yeah!!!   So that is all I have today. Will post again soon. Be blessed and have a wonderful day!!

3 comments:

Kaylor said...

6Yay! Glad to have you back to blogging!

Anonymous said...

Glad you are back more ways than one! Jonnie

lam324 said...

YAYAYAYAYAYA!!!!