About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mommy, a home educator, and domestic goddess, a sister, a daughter, a friend, a musician, a reader, a writer, and a lover of Jesus Christ.

Monday, May 10, 2010

Mothers Day

Yesterday was a wonderful day for this mommy. I was able to spend it with my wonderful husband, my sweet little boys, my mom, my mother in law, my sister and so many others. The weather was beautiful, the food phenomenal and the time spent with everyone is just what I wanted and needed. My mom decided that what she wanted for Mothers Day was to have everyone in her home and to cook a big lunch of roast and all the fixings. I tried to talk her out of it but you know how it is when a momma makes up her mind....haha. So I told her that I would bring dessert. She loves marble cake(who doesn't?) and so I made a pretty cake fit for the occasion. It didn't turn out exactly like I envisioned it but it tasted yummy.

Me & my handsome husband (who did an excellent job in picking out my gift)

Me & my big man

Me and my littlest man

Me & my momma (the bestest mom in the whole world)

Me & my sister (who is a wonderful momma)

Me & my Mother in Law (such a sweet lady)


Such a wonderful day!!! Hope everyone else had a great day too!!

3 comments:

T.M. said...

I love all these pictures you've shared lately. Looks like a wonderful day!

Unknown said...

I am going to get you ...............you know who

Mrs. Sofa said...

great pics!!