About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mommy, a home educator, and domestic goddess, a sister, a daughter, a friend, a musician, a reader, a writer, and a lover of Jesus Christ.

Friday, October 11, 2013

Having A Day

Having a day...

when I feel overwhelmed.
when I feel under equipped.
when I feel WAY too hormonal.
when I want to eat chocolate.
when I want to cry.
when I feel sad.
when I feel happy.
when I feel like a failure.
when I can't seem to form a cohesive thought.
when I don't know how to help.
when I need encouragement.
when I need constructive criticism.
when every other song I hear makes me want to dance.
when every other song I hear makes me cry.
when I wish.........
when I need a friend.
when I realize that I am not the kind of friend I would like to have.
when I miss my hubby, even though we live in the same house.
when I am thankful.
when I wonder if I what I am doing is working.
when I miss family.
when I want to laugh.
when I need help.

Today I am a mother. Today I am a wife. Today I am the daughter of the King. And today that is enough...even if my flesh says something different.

No comments: