About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mommy, a home educator, and domestic goddess, a sister, a daughter, a friend, a musician, a reader, a writer, and a lover of Jesus Christ.

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

"I Do" Again

Hubby & I renewed our vows Sunday afternoon. It was such a wonderful evening. Getting to celebrate with our friends and family and sharing that time with them was so nice. And standing in front of my handsome husband and saying our vows and reaffirming our love to each other and recommiting our hearts was sweeter than I could have imagined. I am so blessed!

My brother and his wife came over and he took pics of everything. When I get the pics from him I will post them. Thank you to everyone who was thinking and praying for us.

1 comment:

Mrs. Sofa said...

So happy for you two! Can't wait to see pics!